Jones, Allen & Fuquay, L.L.P. provides representation to clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area in connection with business and commercial litigation, banking, real estate, creditor’s rights/bankruptcy, probate and estate planning. We have included the following resources and helpful links as part of our dedication to providing the best possible service to our clients.
Texas State Resources
- Texas Online Official Portal of Texas: Information on the State of Texas, including online resources, news, business, living, learning, visiting, working, government, emergency preparedness, and more.
- Texas Legislature Online: Information on the House, Senate, and Committees.
Texas Legal Resources
- Texas Courts Online: The online portal to Texas Judicial pages, including a court directory.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas: The Northern District of Texas covers the Dallas-Fort Worth area and is comprised of seven divisions.
- Texas Constitution and Statutes: Includes a search function to search by article/chapter or section.
Automotive Dealership Law Resources
- National Automobile Dealers Association: Providing advocacy and outreach for vehicle dealers nationwide. Includes information on pending legislation impacting the auto industry.
- Texas Automotive Dealers Association: Serving the franchised new car and truck dealers in the state of Texas since 1916.
Banking Law Resources
- Texas Department of Banking: Provides information, regulation and supervision of banks, holding companies, trust companies and other financial institutions.
- Federal Reserve Bank: Banking information and regulation from the website of the central bank of the United States.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation: Information on bank closures, industry analysis, asset sales and other topics of interest to banking professionals.
Bankruptcy Law Resources
- U.S. Bankruptcy Code: From the U.S. House of Representatives website.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts: Includes bankruptcy information for consumers and creditors.
- United States Trustee Program: A component of the U.S. Department of Justice that seeks to promote the efficiency and protect the integrity of the Federal bankruptcy system.
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedures: Govern procedure in cases under Title 11 of the United States Code.
Business and Commercial Litigation Resources
- Texas Secretary of State, Corporations Section: Business and public filings.
- Texas Business Organizations Code
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Information on Selecting a Business Structure: From the Texas Secretary of State website.
Construction Law Resources
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: Information for employers on health and safety issues and avoiding job hazards at construction sites.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health: Information on preventing workplace injuries and deaths at construction sites.
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation: Licensing information for professionals in the building industry.
Texas Probate & Estate Planning Resources
- State Bar of Texas: Page on probate administration, with answers to frequently asked questions about probate.
- Texas Estates Code